Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Film/TV Rights to Kane Pryce Novels Optioned


All right. . . drum roll. . . 

I'm very proud to announce that the film/tv rights for the Kane Pryce novels have been optioned by Jarrett Creative Group, creators of two of my favorite shows: Celebrity Ghost Stories on Bio. and School Spir
its on SyFy.

My sincere thanks to Seth Jarrett, Julie Insogna-Jarrett, and their entire team. I'm a big fan of their work and I couldn't be happier that Kane Pryce is in their hands.

I'll keep everyone posted as we move forward.

More Information.

1 comment:

  1. FJ!

    That is so wonderful! You and Kane are going to go many places and venture into even more Soul Trapping. Bring it on, I can hardly wait for the next book to be done.
    Kane Pryce will be second to no one when he makes his virtual to visual debut. As you burn the midnight oil filling your pages with the hearts and souls of the spirits that dance through the flickering light, remind yourself that life is good. Then gently pull the lever and and point to the opening door...it's time to go home.
    I'm am so happy for you and your family!

    Write On!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete